THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 16, 2011

An amazing Dream!

I had a dream last night that was beyond amazing. It was one of those that you do not want to wake up from. In the middle of the dream I woke up, it was about 4 in the morning. I was mad, I did not want the dream to end. So while trying to fall sleep again, I was saying to myself, please I want to go back to the dream, please, please, let me go back to it. When I woke up this morning, I was beyond happy, I had realized that I had gone back to the dream. You could see the excitement in my face. I had the "butterflies on my stomach" kind of feeling. Strangest part of it, I could not remember details of the dream, only who was on it and how happy I was to be with him. He is someone I would have not expected to find in my dreams, but like my sister says, the subconscious does not lie, apparently he was meant to be there. Anyways, I have been so happy today, even tho it's a monday, and all because of this dream that I can barely remember, with this guy that I would have never expected to see in my dreams, nor would I have ever imagine he could create such emotions on me. At the end it was just that, a dream, a sweet, sweet dream, that if I had a choice I would probably still be in it. I could just imagine what it will be like if I could go back to it, tonight, every night, or any night, it does not matter when, just to know I could go back will be enough. I know it's asking for too much, but hey, a girl can dream =)



No comments:

Post a Comment