THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Books!

Reading has been my passion for as long as I can remember. My childhood home had a huge, more like gigantic bookcase, with tons and tons of books. I remember my grandfather used to tell everyone how amazed he was that at such young age I would rather read than watch TV. When I was in school, I enjoyed every single reading assignment we had. I usually read about three to four books a week, when i'm not too busy. I'm also a fast reader, if the book is good I wont put it down till the end. I have skipped sleeping for reading one too many times. I remember once reading all fourteen(at the time) of Nicholas Sparks books in a month, and The Twilight Saga, all four books in one week, and I do have a full time job, and school, so is not like I sit home and read all day, which I actually wish I could, i know, how boring, but is not to me(LOL) that's how much I love reading.

Some of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment