THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rainbow

It rained a lot this past Saturday in Miami. Which it's fine with me, but I really don't like going out and getting my feet wet. I was out for a late lunch with my best friend, when we left the restaurant realized it had been raining for a while. My feet got soaking wet on our way to the car. Needless to say I was beyond mad. When we got to the car I literally attacked a Kleenex box trying to dry my feet, so was my friend. We left the parking lot of the restaurant and immediately saw it, there it was, in the middle of the sky, it was a DOUBLE RAINBOW, we were so excited!!! We stopped the car and started taking pictures, as if it was the first rainbow we have ever seen. It was not the first one, but who does not get happy or excited when they see a rainbow? even if you see one everyday, still is amazing! After seeing it, we started talking and laughing at ourselves, for being so silly for getting mad when we got our feet a little wet. What I'm trying to say is, we have to always look at the bigger picture. Sometimes we have to go through some not so pleasant things in life to get to what we really want. I mean look at this picture and tell me if getting my feet wet was not totally worth it???



"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." Dolly Parton 


No comments:

Post a Comment