THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bike/Skate ride.





My sister and I spent the morning working on our creative side. We put together centerpieces for my friend's baby shower. They came out really cute, we are almost done with everything, and it's looking mighty good. After spending the entire morning and half of the afternoon sitting on the floor, cutting flowers, ribbons, and putting things together while watching a couple of our favorite movies, we decided to go outside. I mean, it's a sunny gorgeous day in Miami, we at least need to go out for an hour. We thought it was a good idea to go for a bike/skate ride. My sister doesn't know how to skate that's why she is riding my bike. Her inability to skate, it's actually kind of funny. Not only we all have been trying to teach her for a while now, we really don't know what other technique we can use so she can learn. I mean, I don't even know it's normal. She looks like a robot(in a cute way), and we all laugh at this, even her. I mean she knows how funny she looks. We actually have a video of her in one of our many attempts at teaching her. It's hilarious, she falls at the end, I know I sound mean, but this is something you would all probably agree with me if you see it. I'll ask her if it's ok to blog the video. If she says it's ok, I'll post it soon, LOL. Anyways, the ride was fun, but we had to come back home pretty soon, it was hot outside, and when I say hot I mean hell like, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment