THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brother's Birthday 7/3/11


The Bday Boy!

Old friends since High School.


Siblings <3


The party people. LOL


Cute!


LOL


Dancing!


Baby sister!


Part of the group.


My lil brother and me.


No comments.LOL


And after the party, movie time, at 5am. LOL


It was  the 4th of July weekend, and that means, its my brother's birthday. We got together at our house as we usually do. It was a great night. We dance, drink, eat, laugh, etc. I mean can life get any better? I don't think so. Life is nothing without friends and all this insane memories. The guy I like may or may not be in this pictures, but i'm not telling, hahaha. Thanks to all our friends who made this night so great, it wouldn't have been the same without you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment