THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 25, 2011

Re encounter Sunday! Nothing Like Good times with old friends.

After almost two years I spent Sunday with my ex sister in-law, I don't like using this term, I've always refer to her as my friend/sister and that's what she is to me. We both have busy lives and live far away from each other, so it's been hard to find the time to see each other. We have always keep updated about each others life by Text, Facebook and Emails, till this past Sunday that we finally made the time. She is 7 months pregnant and she looks so gorgeous. I can't wait to meet baby Alexa, she is going to be a very love child. Anyways we went to dinner and had a great day shopping for her Baby Shower and sharing old memories. Here is a picture of us on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment