THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye Summer!

I'm writing this as I sit in bed while looking out of our hotel room window. The end of summer is here and as every year we are down at the beach to say goodbye to it. I'm the first one to say, summer is not my favorite time of the year, I'm not a fan of the hot weather or the humidity, and don't get me started on the rain, Lol.

Don't get me wrong, there are things I like about it, for instance I love summer nights, wearing white, and bike rides. Picnics are another thing I love, we didn't go to any this summer, because every time we said we were going, it started raining. Also I get to wear cute flowery prints and bright colors, what's not to love about that??? Let's also talk about lemonade, I mean, is there anything better to cool off than a cold glass of fresh squeezed lemonade??? I'm a lemonade drinker, but I'm sure that even if you are not you would probably agree with me, lemonade definitely tastes better on hot summer days.

So this one is dedicated to this long, very hot and rainy summer of 2011. I'm off to the pool to read one of the books on my summer reading list (Going home by Harriet Evans, Loveeee her books) while listening to my summer jam "Pumped up kicks" by Foster the People (which if you haven't heard yet you might as well be living under a rock, lol) and sipping some good old fashioned lemonade. This is what I call a great "Goodbye to Summer". I hope you all had and amazing one. Till next summer =)



No comments:

Post a Comment