THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!!!!

It's November 1st of 2011, its doesn't just mean the beginning of a new month, it also means, holiday season has started and Christmas is 54 days away. I went on my Starbucks run like almost every morning and when I get my cup "Surprise" the red cups are back, which only means, my favorite time of the year is just around the corner. Also, how cool does the date looks today when you write it??? 11/1/11 Pretty cool! Which in binary numbers is 11111=31 in decimals or if you write it 11/01/11 its 110111=55 in decimals. Ok, enough of my geekiness. I have a couple of goals this month, one of them being finish my Christmas shopping before December 1st, which is always really hard to accomplish. Also, to finish reading 2 new books I just got, I hope I can finish them both. Well, Happy November to you all and hope you have an amazing month! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment