THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dreams....

When I woke up, I couldn’t believe it was a dream, I wanted to go back, i wanted it to be real. For three days it was all I could think about. Then it was just a memory and I asked myself, was it really worth it to spend three days thinking in nothing  but a dream? Do we spend too much time thinking about dreams? Do we let our lives pass us by while we think of dreams?
I rather dream, I think is one of the things that make us feel alive. It’s what make us wake up and do better, do something new and different. Life would not be the same without dreams. Dreaming is the engine of our lives. I don’t know about you, but I prefer to dream and try every day to make those dreams possible, not only for me but for other people too. Keep dreaming, it’s what keep us moving!


Picture not taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment