THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New York City has my heart

Traveling is one of the things i need in my life. I love it. I love going to different places, meeting new people, new cultures, i love listening other people speak their languages. But i really love traveling in the U.S, so much to see, all the different states, so many beaches, mountains, parks. One of the places that stole my heart was New York City! Words can not express what i felt when i was there for the first time. As soon as i got there, i knew i was in love. Time Squares, Central Park, Penn Station, The Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Broadway, so much history, so much passion, you can feel it in the air. It truly is the city that never sleeps. I can not wait to go back, best city in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment