THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!!!

To me, mother's day is not the second Sunday of May, it's every day of the year. I'm thankful every single day of my life, for having the amazing mother I have. She is the rock to my world, she is the reason that I'm who I am today. Everything I have I owed to her. She teached me the value of family, of being honest, not to envy, to appreciate the little things in life, not to be materialist, to be faithful, and specially, she gave me the life I have. She has also given me some of her OCD and some other not so good things, but its ok, that's what makes me who I am, and that's what makes me her daughter, and i couldn't be prouder to call her "Mother". I'm not perfect, which is what makes me human, and sometimes i fight with her, and I seem like i don't appreciate her, but we all have our days, i try to make it up to her as soon as I can. That's one of the things I thank her for, for teaching me that we are not perfect, that we make mistakes, and we need to learn from them, and forgive when it's needed. For that and so many other things, I'm so grateful I have her on my life, I don't know what my life would be without her. So, celebrate you mother every day of the year, we don't know how long we'll have with them, so let them know, how much you appreciate them and love them as much as you can, every single day. Happy Mother's day to all the mothers of the world today and every day specially my Mother!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment