THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ricky Martin....An amazing human being!




A few weeks ago I attended Ricky Martin's concert. I have been obsessed with him since as long as I can remember. When I was little, my room was full of posters of him, I remember dancing with my friends on my room to his songs, pretending we were part of his music videos, LOL. I saw him in a concert of various artists 5 years ago, and when he announced his M.A.S tour for 2011, I was excited beyond words, as soon as tickets came out on sale, I bought them. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience. He is an spectacular performer, dancer, singer, and a man with a soul, energy and charisma a lot of people wold be lucky to have. If you still have not bought his latest album, you should, it is amazing, and his book it's such an amazing soul awakening read, you are not going to be able to put it down, so if you have not gotten a copy yet, go buy it and thank me later. I can honestly say his music has change my life and the book, was the cherry on top of the icing.
Links to book and CD are listed below. :)

"MAS" Musica+Alma+Sexo by Ricky Martin. http://www.amazon.com/Musica-Alma-Sexo-Ricky-Martin/dp/B004D7GU3C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305487870&sr=8-2

"Me" book by Ricky Martin. http://www.amazon.com/Me-Ricky-Martin/dp/0451234154/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1305487966&sr=1-1

"Yo" book by Ricky Martin (Spanish). http://www.amazon.com/Yo-Spanish-Ricky-Martin/dp/0451234162/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1305488011&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment